- Aug 13, 1942: Billy Mack Ingram born in Cleburn, Texas
- 1955 or 1956-Ingrams move to Malakoff
- 1960- Billy Mack graduates from Malakoff High School
- 1960-1962- Billy Mack attends HCJC
- 1962-1963- Billy Mack rooms with Mac Miller @ East Texas State
- 1963-I visit Mack Ingram and Mac Miller @East Texas State GO TO THE STORY
- 1963-64 ?? I introduce Mack and Viv and they begin dating
- July 4, 1964 Billy Mack marries Vivien Leigh Powers in Pt. Neches
- Approximately 1965, Mack graduates from East Texas; meantime Vivien is a
teacher at Garland High School
- 1966-Mack Hired by Forney to coach Jr. High football and assistant high school
coach. Mack's record for the fall of 1966 with his Junior High team...10-0.
- 1967-Vivien goes to work for Richardson High School
- 1967 Billy Mac begins new coaching assignment at Richard Jr. High, where at
the time his team was undefeated.
- October 14, 1967 Mack, Vivien (8 months pregnant) Gladys Powers traveling to
Corsicana In order to watch a football game. Playing in the game was one of
Vivien's Rainbow sister's brother.
- Wreck occurs near Powell on highway 31 (2 lanes then) when a drunk driver
pull out and Mack swerves into oncoming lane to avoid hitting him. Vivien,
being 8 months pregnant could not comfortable wear a seat belt, so Mack
would not wear one either. My Mother, riding in the back seat, had her seat
belt on and it saved her life. Vivien and the baby were killed out right. Mack
was taken 1st to the Corsicana hospital with head injuries and later transferred
to Waco, where he died, October 16, 1967. My Mother was not expected to live,
but God gave us another 28 years with her.